Send your recent grad off into the world with a gift that will ground him in his faith when you give the Trust in the LORD Journal and Key Ring Boxed Gift Set as a graduation gift.
This gift set consists of two items: a wirebound journal and a metal key ring. The sentiment on both items is taken from the book of Isaiah.
Trust in the LORD always.
The Trust in the LORD Always Wirebound Journal features a natural scene as background with an eye-catching blue frame in the foreground. The blue frame holds the gold foiled text from Isaiah 26:4 and matches the double gold foiled border that frames the entire scene. A 1-inch brass coil binds the covers and lined pages together. Each of the 192 lined pages features a Scripture verse for meditation or prayer. A presentation page in the front of the journal allows you to pen an encouraging note to the recent grad.
The brass Trust in the LORD Always Metal Key Ring is filled with navy epoxy to create a visually stunning key ring. A 1-inch split metal ring holds the medallion and is big enough to hold additional keys, ID cards, or key fobs. The metal key ring is just the right weight for everyday use.
The Trust in the LORD Journal and Key Ring Boxed Gift Set comes packaged in a matching gift box that can be reused to hold memorabilia or important notes. Celebrate a new life journey with your graduating student by giving him a meaningful and inspiring gift such as the Trust in the LORD Journal and Key Ring Boxed Gift Set.
- 2-piece set
- Beautifully packaged in a coordinating gift box
- Key ring size: 3" x 2" x 0.2" (76 x 51 x 5 mm)
- Journal size: 8.4" x 6.4" x 1" (213 x 163 x 25 mm)
- Gift box dimensions: 9.2" x 7.2" x 1.3" (234 x 183 x 33mm)
- Set includes:
- 192 Lined, Hardcover Trust in the LORD Always Wirebound Journal with Scripture on Each Page
- Epoxy Filled Trust in the LORD Always Metal Key Ring, Scripture stamped on back